* Mushrooms, mushrooms or oyster mushrooms - 300 g,
* Olive or vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons
* Wine white vinegar - 2 tablespoons
* Allspice - 5-7 peas,
* Cloves - 3-4 umbrella
* Bay leaves - 2-3 pieces,
* Sugar - (to taste) 1/2-1/4 teaspoon
* Garlic - 1-2 cloves,
* Dill, parsley or cilantro,
Wash mushrooms. Large cut into 2-4 parts.
Garlic peel and finely chop or put through a garlic press.
Greens wash, dry and finely chop.
In a saucepan or frying pan pour oil, put the mushrooms, pour the vinegar, add salt, sugar, allspice, bay leaf, cloves. Mix everything, cover and bring to a boil over medium heat.
After boiling, the fire abated a little, and put out under the cover ~ 5-8 minutes.
To mushrooms, add garlic and herbs, stir, cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Pickled mushrooms (fastest way)
Prepared mushrooms to cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
Serve cold as a snack or just lay down in a glass jar and store in refrigerator.