Recipes Russian pancakes
Guryev, "Lacy scum" and other
Pancakes ... with one word right there before my eyes there is a festive fun Pancake: a ski hill and rosy-cheeked beauties, set off from the heat - the heat from those same pancakes! M-m-m, yummy! .. By the way, as you know, pancakes - also a symbol of the sun - ruddy, round and warm. And bake them, not only of wheat but also from buckwheat flour - also very tasty and healthy. These Russian "Pancake" pancakes cooked on sourdough, but no worse than thin pancakes without yeast. And yet - very tasty pancakes "with the full sun," that is stuffed. It can be any - finely chopped apples, eggs or onions, slices of herring or other fish ... your imagination - all you get! And let "the first attempt will not be lumpy!"
Pancakes "on my mother's recipe"
1 liter of milk
1 / 3 tsp. l. salt
2 table. l. sugar
Paul tablespoons of baking soda
A bit of citric acid (at the tip of a knife)
03/02 table. l. vegetable oil
One and a half cups of boiling water
1. First, beat eggs with milk, add the mixture into the beaten sugar and salt and whisk again. Then add the baking soda and citric acid.
2. Add the flour to the mixture until until it becomes like liquid sour cream. Amount of flour will depend on the size of eggs. It usually takes about 4 cups (at first a little dough is thicker than usual dough for pancakes).
3. In the resulting mixture add the vegetable oil and bring to desired consistency with hot water.
4. Leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes. Then bake as usual with pancakes on both sides.
The trick: a pan butters only once. Pour a spoon, and pour it become heated in the dough (in addition to already added). Thanks to this trick pancakes do not stick to the pan. Which, incidentally, should be special, pancakes.
Stuffing choose their own taste. You can stuff, you can sprinkle with sesame seeds or spread the pancakes with honey.
Wheat flour, two cups
egg - 5 pieces
butter - 100 g
sour milk (yogurt) - 2 1 / 2 cup
salt, sugar to taste.
Pour into the pan and the egg yolks, adding to them the salt and sugar and grind well. Then pour the flour, add butter, milk and knead enough batter. The dough should be very good beat. The better the batter, the pancakes taste better are obtained.
Wheat flour - 600 g
granulated sugar - 1 tbsp. l.
butter - 5 tsp.
Eggs - 1 pc.
Yeast - 25 g.
salt - 1 tsp.
milk - 4 cups,
olive oil - 3-4 Art. l.
3 cups milk stir to dissolve yeast in it, add 1 / 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar, salt, egg yolk and melted butter, stir and pour 300 grams of flour.
Knead the dough. Dishes from the test cover with a towel and put to ferment in a warm place (25-30sh). After 2 hours, when the amount of dough to double, dilute it with the remaining milk, heated to a temperature 50sh, add the remaining flour and sugar and slowly pour a well-beaten white. Again knead the dough and let it rise. The dough must ferment in general about 3 hours.
Grease the pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil and heat until until there is no smoke. Scoop gently scoop up a portion of the dough and pour into pan. When the underside of the pancake lightly browned, brush dipped in vegetable oil, grease the top side and flip the pancake.
When the second side of the pancake lightly browned, again to lubricate the upper side of vegetable oil and to shift the pancake and pan, wrapped a towel. During baking the dough can not interfere.
Serve hot or warm, pouring honey, sour cream and jam.
Pancakes "lacy foam"
3 tablespoons sugar
1ch.l. of vanilla sugar
100 ml of vodka
0.5 teaspoon salt
1 liter of yogurt fat content of 1%
1 tsp soda
3 tablespoons to grow. Oil
1. Beat eggs with sugar to a froth. Add the vanilla sugar, vodka, and salt and beat again.
2. Pour the yogurt and mix.
3. Sift the flour and, stirring, gradually pour in the mixture until the dough will not get the consistency of thick cream.
4. Add vinegar to the dough hydrated soda and vegetable oil. Mix and let stand for 20 minutes.
Then, whisking batter, pour boiling water gradually until dough is of a liquid cream.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Pour a little dough in a circular motion to distribute it around the pan. Bake. Turn the pancake to the other side and cook another 30 seconds. Bake all the pancakes.
6. Each pancake lightly grease with butter, sprinkle with sugar. Close to four times. Fold the pancake in the pan, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons put sugar and 100g butter.
Tightly cover and place in warm oven for 15 minutes.
Interesting facts about pancakes
- The oldest recipe for pancakes in English dates from the XV century.
- World record for largest pancake put in Rochdale in 1994. Damn was 15 meters in diameter, weighed three tonnes and two million calories.
- The World's Largest Pancake Breakfast is held annually in Springfield, Massachusetts, USA. Hundreds of volunteers take part in the event since 1999 and during that time have filed more than 71.233 portions of more than 40,000 people. If all of these make pancakes in a stack, it will be higher than 3.5 km.
- Ralph Lau of Leipzig set a world record for tossing pancakes in the air - two minutes, he threw it 416 times. And Mike Kutsakre ran marathons, pancake tossing constantly, for 3 hours, 2 minutes and 27 seconds.