Every second schoolchild knows what is gastritis, what is more, a diagnosis of most high school students. Parents of sick children, as a rule, are not familiar with the peculiarities of the disease, and therefore do not pay him much attention. Indeed, what is gastritis? First of all, it's a medical term that refers to a group of gastroenterological diseases associated with inflammation of the inside of the gastric mucosa. Inflammation can be caused by infection, trauma, malnutrition or use drugs, irritating the stomach lining.
The cause of the disease could become a nervous breakdown or normal anxiety.
Think about what your child feels? First of all, for the symptoms of gastritis are characterized by acute abdominal pain, nausea, sometimes vomiting, headache and dizziness. After the meal the child feels heaviness in the stomach, heartburn, belching and pain in the heart. In some cases, gastritis can go into a stomach ulcer.
Distinguish different forms of gastritis. First of all, acute and chronic.
Acute gastritis - acute inflammation of the gastric mucosa. The causes of the disease can become unhealthy diet, INFECTIONS, food allergies or metabolic diseases. Symptoms of this form of the disease - a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, nausea, weakness and dizziness, and vomiting. Indicator of the disease - the language. In the acute form of gastritis it appears grayish-white coating, increases or, conversely, decreased salivation.
Chronic gastritis - the result of long-term development of the acute form of the disease. He appears under the influence of various factors, including the use of sharp or too hot food, eating on the run and eat cold food, strong drinks can also cause a transition from the acute stage of the disease chronic. According to the latest medical, 75% of cases of chronic gastritis combined with chronic cholecystitis, appendicitis, colitis and many other diseases of the digestive organs. How to distinguish one form of the disease from another? The most common symptoms of chronic gastritis - heartburn, nausea, loss of appetite, bad taste in my mouth.
The disease can occur in various secretory background, though, as a rule, there is a tendency to decrease secretion and gastric acidity. Most often, the chronic form of gastritis - the lot of young people.
Also produce more and hemorrhagic gastritis, also called erosive. This form of disease characterized by stomach bleeding, inflammation and erosions of the gastric mucosa. In some cases, bleeding occurs due to increased vascular permeability of gastric mucosa or minor.
There is also rigid, or antral gastritis. The main symptoms of the disease - increased secretion of gastric juice, epigastric pain and dyspeptic symptoms.
In some cases, gastritis may well go to a stomach ulcer, and in consequence possibly the development of cancer. True, it is only in extreme cases, the majority of gastritis do not present a hazard to human health and is easily treatable. Each of us once in a lifetime, but certainly suffered from indigestion. And knows first hand what it is.
The question arises suddenly, is a chronic gastritis, whether to see a doctor? The answer, to go Aesculapius standing, but if symptoms persist for weeks or longer period. In other cases, you can protect themselves and their health. By the way, not necessarily to drink tablets, chemical effects on the body may well be one of the causes of gastritis. Perhaps the disease and treatment of gastritis folk remedies. Perhaps this is the best option.
First of all, your diet will, natural medicines, why reinvent the wheel, if nature had long been made for all people? You just need to wisely use its resources. So, you can help with gastritis leaves of lettuce seeds, thyme and sea buckthorn berries. Nothing dangerous in it, and you go fast on the mend. Treatment of gastritis folk remedies for mild - the right choice of a man who wants to get better. Yes, and treatment of gastritis is impossible without a diet, which in this case excludes Japanese cuisine and spices. In addition, the need to normalize your schedule and give up the power of night snacking.
Treatment of gastritis folk remedies:
1. Take 70 grams of powdered rhizome of calamus marsh, add 0.5 liters of Vodka and infuse for 2 weeks, shaking occasionally. Take for gastritis with high acidity in 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day.
2. Take 50 grams of leaves watch a three-sheeted, pour 1 cup (200 ml) of vodka and infuse for a week. Take for gastritis with low acidity, 10-15 drops 3 times a day.
3. Take 200 g of freshly cut plantain leaves, chop them, add 0.5 liter of 70% alcohol and insist 7 days in a dark place. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
4. Pour 1 tbsp. spoonful of peppermint leaves 1 cup boiling water, heat for 10 minutes, cool, strain through cheesecloth and drink for 1 st. 3-4 times a day to improve digestion.
5. Take equal parts of peppermint leaves, leaf water clover, grass, centaury, herb yarrow. Boil 1 tbsp. of mixture and 1 cup of boiling water, heat for 10 minutes, cool and strain through cheesecloth. Drink in 3 divided doses for half an hour before meals to improve digestion.
6. Get 5 parts peppermint leaves, to 2 parts grass and herbs Repeshko Shandra, 1 part rhubarb root. Boil 1 tbsp. of mixture and 1 cup of boiling water, heat for 10 minutes, cool and strain through cheesecloth. Drink in 3 divided doses for half an hour before meals to improve digestion.
7. Take 1 part fruit fennel, valerian root to root, 2 parts peppermint leaves, chamomile flowers 6 parts. Prepare the infusion: 2 teaspoons of the collection on a glass of water. Take 1 cup 1-2 times a day for colic and feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
8. Take 1 part fruit, anise and fennel fruit, 2 parts peppermint leaves, 3 parts of chamomile flowers and buckthorn bark. Prepare the infusion: 2 teaspoons of the collection on a glass of water. Take 1 cup 1-2 times a day for colic and feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
9. Take 4 parts of peppermint leaves, 1 part herb centaury. Prepare the infusion: 2 teaspoons of mix to 1 cup of water. Take 1 cup 30 minutes before meals with gastritis with complaints of pain in the liver.
10. Take equal parts peppermint leaves, leaf clover water, orange peel, valerian root to root. Prepare the infusion: 2 teaspoons of mix to 1 cup of water. Take 1 cup 30 minutes before meals with gastritis with complaints of pain in the liver.
11. Take equal parts of sage leaf, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, herbs, wormwood, yarrow herb. Prepare the infusion: 2 teaspoons of mix to 1 cup of water. Hot drink 1 glass of 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals with gastritis and enteritis.
12. Take 3 of the leaf chicory, 2 parts of herbs centaury, St. John's wort herb, herb yarrow, gentian roots with roots, herbs dymyanki 4 parts. Pour 1 tbsp. spoon mixture of 1 liter of cold water, leave for 6 hours, shaking occasionally, simmer 5 minutes. After cooling to filter and take 1 / 2 cup 20 minutes before meals 4 times a day.
13. Mix 100 g of honey, 15 g of aloe, 100g goose or pork fat, 100 g of cocoa. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 1 cup hot milk 1 per day. Lard can replace butter, but then to be deleted to make cocoa and 1 tbsp. spoon 2 times a day - morning and evening. This same tool can be applied to gastric ulcer.
14. Grind the large aloe leaves, mince. Squeeze the juice, filtered it through a dense material or several layers of cheesecloth and boil for 3 minutes. Take 2 tsp 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals for 1-2 months. Use the juice should be immediately after cooking, when stored as it loses its activity. The juice is used, and gastric ulcer.
15. Mix 100 g of aloe juice with 100 grams of honey and take 2 tsp 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals with gastritis and gastric ulcer.
16. Fresh cabbage cut, squeeze the juice (only in an enamel or glass container). Drink 1-1.5 cup 3-4 times a day for 40-50 minutes before eating. The course of treatment of peptic ulcer - 30 days. Juice store in the refrigerator for 2 days.
17. It is well to wash the crude raw potatoes. Twice put him through a meat grinder or grate, mash squeeze through cheesecloth. Take 1/2-1/3 cup before a meal in the morning and at lunch. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks. Juice stored in the refrigerator. Some people recommend drinking raw potato juice to 3 / 4 cup an hour before a meal, making a break every 10 days.
18. Peeled potatoes boiled without salt in an enamel saucepan. The broth and pour drink 1/2-1 glass 3 times a day. It is recommended to prepare fresh daily brew.
19. Take wheat bran, boil them in a very small amount of water until until the solution is homogeneous and thickens. Slurry spread on a cloth layer 2 cm, sprinkle with fresh chopped garlic, turn the fabric and apply a lotion, while it is hot, right on the sore spot and leave for 2 hours on the stomach to put lotion is not too dense, and as late as possible after the meal.
20. Gastritis take 2-3 times a day to 3 teaspoons of clay dissolved in water. If the reception of clay inside causes pain, should start with small amounts of very liquid clay water (1 / 2 teaspoon to 1 cup water) to avoid dense infusions. Alternate lotions of bran with clay bells and whistles on the stomach. After removing the bran lotion, make a thin (0.5 cm) and short-lived clay lotion. By varying the clay lotions, gradually increasing their thickness and length.
21. Add to brew Kombucha honey and drink at all, regardless of gastric acidity honey neutralizes acid.
22. In chronic gastritis drink daily for 2 months, 1 glass of Kombucha infusion with 1 tbsp. a spoonful of honey (if desired may be more) for 2 h before a meal, then have to lie down on the right side and soak 20 minutes.
23. To get rid of pain and heaviness in the stomach, normalize appetite, you need to drink 2-3 cups per day of infusion Kombucha with honey. Relief occurs already on the second day.
24. In the morning on an empty stomach and at night before bedtime to take by mouth 1 tbsp. spoon of sunflower oil and "roll" him in the mouth for 20 minutes. Then spit out the oil (in any case, do not swallow!). It is considered that subject to proper diet as a result of this procedure, the daily oil ulcer scar.